In this 22nd episode of Insurance Marketing, I share 22 ways to make people pay attention to your quotes and respond.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- Why your quoting technology does not need to hold you back.
- What to include a picture of in your quotes to get people’s attention.
- Ways to use color to capture people’s attention.
- Ways to use personalized video to personalize quotes.
- How to make a quote infographic.
- The psychology of testimonials and how to leverage it to choose the right testimonial for the client
- The power of thoughtful questions.
- How to put your discounts front and center on your quotes and why that captures attention.
- Why shoppers are paying more attention to design today than even just a few years ago.
- How learning about other company’s discounts helps you sabotage the competition’s quotes.
- What type of pictures can help your quotes stand out.
- How to make your prospect laugh in a quote and how it helps your sales process.
- The secret to offering educational information to your prospects.
- Tips for your email subject lines.
- How a P.S. in your email gets more attention.
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Article listing these 22 ideas with even more insight
- Use Google images to find pictures of the insured item
- Google streetview for storefront images
- Bing Maps for birds-eye view maps
- PDF Merging program for custom quote designs
- Questions to ask people during insurance quotes
I really hope an idea or two I’ve discussed here can help you get an extra 10% of your quotes to engage with your agency . If get an idea to use and want to say thanks, click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes. Every time I get another 5 star review in there, I print it out and put it on the fridge. And my kids’ artwork is taking up way too much space on there right now
Hope this helps,