In this episode of Insurance Marketing with John Carroll I discuss 14 actionable ways to adjust your sales conversations to sell value instead of price.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- The simple question that forces prospects to explain to you (and to themselves) why they usually buy on value instead of price.
- The question that forces prospects to think about the value of having good claims experiences.
- The discreet way to get prospects thinking ahead about the value of working with a local agent after the sale.
- How educating clients and prospects brings your value to the forefront of the conversation.
- How to make the client understand you’re an expert about saving them money.
- Ways to bring your experience into the conversation in a way that emphasizes it’s value.
- How to show clients a key value difference between buying from a local agent and a call center
- How to discuss the value of your experience even when you have none.
- Why you need to explain that having an agent helps you save money.
- How to bring up the value of your own licenses and continuing education.
- The follow-up question to ask during claim experience conversations that drives home your value.
- How to get your client’s thinking about the potential costs of NOT buying from you.
- How to identify the most important benefits to every individual prospect.
- Why discussing every feature and benefit of a policy is a mistake and how to avoid it.
- How making it easy for clients to get discounts brings value to the table.
Resources mentioned in this podcast include:
- Article about how to talk about discounts more.
- Read the 14 Actionabl Tips for Selling Value Over Price Here
If you find this info helpful and would like to say thanks, click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes. Every 5 star review makes me stand up on my desk and do the chuffle shuffle!
Thanks for joining me,