The 8th episode of Insurance Marketing with John Carroll is the first in a two part series where I share 34 bits of advice for insurance agent networking.
In this episode I go through the first 17 and I’ll do the next 17 soon.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- Why networking is just as important for producers as agent owners.
- How to make sure you’re perceived as a “connector”.
- What’s the best time to show up for a networking event.
- Where to find networking opportunities every day of the week.
- How to train your staff to network more effectively.
- The super simple trick to make your business cards more memorable.
- What type of networking goals can you benefit from the most.
- Why most networkers fail at the follow-up.
- The best social media networks for networking follow up.
- An easy trick to follow-up by phone with your connections.
Resources mentioned in this podcast include:
- How to Win Friends & Influence People
- Business Networking International
- Read the 34 Networking Tips for Insurance Agents Here.
- Agent Question Message Line: 1-877-871-9589 (call this number to ask a question to be answered live on the podcast)
If you find this information valuable, click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes to say “Thanks”.
Thank you so much for listening,