In this second of a two part episode of Insurance Marketing, John Carroll shares 14 more actions to grow the number of active followers on your agency’s Facebook page!
Listen to this episode to find out:
- A quick recap of numbers 1-14 that we discussed in the last episode
- The right time to email your customer base about following your Facebook page.
- The simplest way to run a contest on your Facebook page to get more likes.
- A really cool and free tool to analyze your Facebook activities.
- How to setup a network of agents to help each other’s Facebook activities.
- The simple trick to getting people you talk to to like your Facebook page when they can’t do it right away.
- How to use LinkedIn to grow your Facebook followers.
- How to use photo tagging to grow your exposure across Facebook.
- The essential ingredient to getting people you speak to on the phone to like your Facebook page.
- Why paying your producers commission for Facebook followers (existing clients) is a good investment.
- The right way to offer incentives to your clients for following you on Facebook.
Resources mentioned in this podcast include:
- Article featuring 28 different ways to get more Facebook fans
- Offerpop for Facebook contests.
- Shortstack for Facebook contests
- Likealyzer Analysis website
- QR Code Generator for creating QR Codes
If you got an idea or two you can use from this podcast and want to spread the love with other agents, click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes. Every time I get a new 5 star review I take off all my clothes and streak through the neighborhood. Just kidding, I couldn’t do that to the neighbors.
Hope this helps,