In this 6th episode of Insurance Marketing with John Carroll I share 21 sales tips for new insurance agents and producers.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- How to connect with anyone of any age.
- Why asking prospects about their kids helps you sell more.
- How you can appear experienced even if it’s your very first day.
- How to discuss the financial markets without sounding stupid.
- How to overcome the age objection before it even comes up.
- A better way to get psyched up for a big sales meeting.
- How to avoid spewing features and using insurance jargon.
- Why selling on price will get you fired.
- And much more!
Resources mentioned in this podcast include:
- How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Jeffrey Gitomer’s Website
- Zig Ziglar’s Website
- Read the 21 New Agent Sales Tips Here
- Agent Question Message Line: 1-877-871-9589 (call this number to ask a question to be answered live on the podcast)
This podcast was based off an article I wrote that has received a LOT of positive feedback so I’m hoping my breakdown here on the podcast offers additional insight.
As always, I apologize for all my “um’s”, “okay’s” and “alrights”. I’ve got to get better at that.
If you find this information valuable, click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes to say “Thanks”.
Thank you so much for listening,