In this 15th edition of Insurance Marketing with John Carroll John discusses more great ways to boost referrals within your insurance agency.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- The mindset your salespeople need to boost referrals.
- How to effectively ask for referrals in your email signature.
- How to remove all the risk customers feel about referring your agency.
- How to use social media to encourage referrals on Facebook.
- The simple trick to identify the “connectors” in your community using Google and social media.
- The website widget that can enable online referrals.
- The commission adjustment that will make your producers ask for more referrals and close more referred business.
- Why it’s justified to pay your producers a higher commission rate for referred business.
- Why a referral networking group is a good deal for insurance agents.
- Why every customer needs to know every product you have to sell.
- How to provide “trigger point” education to your clients and why it helps referrals.
Resources mentioned in this podcast include:
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference.
- How to get more Facebook Likes
- WordPress plugin – Recommend a Friend
- Joomla Extensions for recommending friends on your website.
- How to get your clients’ emergency contacts to get a quote from you.
- iPhone Podcast App
- Article that Inspired this Podcast about Referrals.
If you find this info helpful and would like show your appeciation, click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes.
Every time I get another 5 star review a little tear of happiness forms on the corner of my eye. That’s how much I appreciate it!
Have a great week,