This episode is the second in a two part series where I share 34 bits of advice for insurance agent networking.
In this episode I go through the next 17 and If you like these check out the previous 17 tips.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- Why wallflowers remember you better the next day.
- How bringing a wingman can elevate your networking game.
- The best type of questions to ask other business owners (instead of weather or politics).
- The best information to remember about the people you meet.
- How expectations can destroy your networking success.
- The group of people you should be networking with but probably are ignoring.
- The Moving Pennies Trick.
- The Disappearing Cards trick.
- How long your networking elevator pitch should be.
- Why you shouldn’t be selling to the people you meet.
- Why it works better to describe a very specific target client.
Resources mentioned in this podcast include:
If you find this information valuable, click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes to say “Thanks”.
Thank you so much for listening,