In this episode of Insurance Marketing with John Carroll I explain why positive online reviews are so important for your insurance agency and I provide 10 tips for obtaining them.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- How to protect your agency from negative reviews.
- 2 Tactics to avoid getting on the Google and Yelp “naughty list”.
- What is the best website to get online reviews.
- The simple ice-breaking question to ask clients for a review.
- John’s secret tip for setting up your website to prevent unhappy clients from giving bad reviews.
- How to identify the best customers to get reviews from.
- The one exception to writing fake reviews and how to do it.
- And MUCH MUCH MORE!!!
Resources mentioned in this podcast include:
- Google Local Business Reviews
- Yelp Business Reviews
- Yahoo Business Reviews
- Seth Godin Quote About Being Judged
- Agent Question Message Line: 1-877-871-9589 (call this number to ask a question to be answered live on the podcast)
After you have listened to this podcast I hope you’ll understand how important a proactive approach to your online reviews is. Not just to protect your agency’s reputation but also to get more leads.
If you find this information valuable and you think it’ll help you be more successful, Please click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes to say “Thanks”.
I like getting 5-star reviews too
Thank you so much,