In this 7th episode of Insurance Marketing with John Carroll I share 25 ideas for hiring the best insurance producers.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- The hidden segment of people who make the best producers at an affordable wage.
- Why you’re wrong about the best personality traits for a salesperson.
- Where the best insurance producers for your agency live.
- How you can try before you buy when it comes to hiring new producers
- The best question to ask an applicant during a job interview.
- The best commission structure for new sales employees.
- The hidden “red flags” that help you identify bad applicants.
- Why you should avoid hiring “agency jumpers”.
- How to see how applicants handle rejection without turning off the best candidates.
- The absolutely necessary skill every producer must have to work for you.
- What to be careful of with “movers”.
- And much more!
Resources mentioned in this podcast include:
- The Ultimate Sales Machine: Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key Strategiesby Chet Holmes
- Read the 25 Tips for Hiring Insurance Salespeople Here
- Agent Question Message Line: 1-877-871-9589 (call this number to ask a question to be answered live on the podcast)
If you find this information valuable, click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes to say “Thanks”.
Thank you so much for listening,