In this podcast episode of Insurance Marketing I share 17 sales conversation tips you can use to sell more insurance.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- The best times to use your prospect’s name during the sales conversation.
- What to ask instead of “do you have” while collecting quote information.
- When to break down costs and savings into monthly amounts vs. annual amounts.
- The question to ask before asking very personal questions.
- Why “Do you understand?” is a value conversation killer and what to say instead.
- How to get your prospect to mentally live through the experience of an insurance claim to get their attention.
- The three magic words that will force you to talk about benefits instead of features.
- Why matching the vocabulary of your prospect brings you closer to the sale.
- Why asking “why?” makes clients defensive and what to say instead.
- Miss, Mrs, or Ms. – Which is best to use?
- The simple question you can ask to get more of your appointments to show up.
- Why you can’t talk enough about discounts.
- The “Texas” trick for showing respect to your clients.
Resources mentioned in this podcast include:
If you find this information valuable and want to show your support, click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes. It means a lot to me.
Thanks for listening,