In this 20th episode of Insurance Marketing with John Carroll, I share 9 important lessons that I learned long ago during my days as a claim adjuster that can translate to the world of insurance sales.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- Why convincing yourself you have the best product to offer is the first step to sales.
- How to leverage local knowledge and experience to connect with prospects.
- When and why it’s important to keep notes about personal information your clients share with you.
- How to set traps for the competition.
- How to use people’s need for an apology when things go wrong to diffuse their emotional connection to the situation.
- How simple adjustments to your tone of voice can help you connect with your prospects and clients.
- Why you should swallow the frog first thing in the morning.
I hope you found some insight from this podcast. If you’d like to say thanks, click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes. With each new 5 star review, I go to the grocery store and run through the aisles giving everyone high fives.
Hope this helps,