“John – How can I get more Facebook likes?”
I get this question every day so I’m willing to bet you’ve probably asked it yourself.
Am I right?
I usually answer by explaining how it’s not the number of fans but the engagement of fans that really matters.
That’s still true, but you know what?
When you have a lot of Facebook followers:
- People think you’re more popular.
- People think you’re more established.
- New people are more likely to follow you.
- Prospects are more likely to trust and buy from you.
- You’ll have a lot more “friends of followers” to advertise to.
- And let’s face it – It feels good to have more likes than the agent across town, right?