This episode of Insurance Marketing is the second of a two part episode about ideas for video marketing for insurance agents, I’m going to share 17 more ideas to use video marketing in your agency.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- How to easily create a year-in-review slideshow video.
- A simple trick to make it easy to create safety videos.
- How to embrace your local community using video.
- How to leverage your multi-lingual capabilities using video.
- How video can improve your customer satisfaction with claims and improve your loss ratio.
- How to take content you’ve already created and turn it into video.
- A simple way to put your clients on display and get social proof for prospects.
- Great ways to get your videos in front of clients and prospects.
- How a “rant” video can help make customers more loyal to your agency.
- How to get your claim department to agree to a video interview.
- What to do with all your bad takes.
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Article listing these 31 ideas with even more insight
- Use Fiverr.com for cheap quality video content.
- Underwriter Laboratories Youtube Channel
- Join.me – for screensharing
- Funny “You dummy” insurance agent video
- Offerpop for video contests on Facebook
If you like these podcasts and want to show your support, don’t forget to leave a 5 star review on iTunes. Every time I get a see a new 5 star review I
Hope this helps,