In this podcast episode of Insurance Marketing I share 17 more actionable ways to boost your agency’s client loyalty and customer retention.
This is the second of 2 podcasts about the subject.
In this episode I’m discussing the second 17 and in the prior episode I discussed 17 other ideas.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- Why it should never be a slow month in your agency.
- The secret to following up with your customers about their claims without getting yourself in trouble.
- Why measuring the lifetime value of clients can improve retention.
- Why blaming yourself for problems instead of blaming others improves customer satisfaction. Even when it’s not your fault!
- The best times to follow up with brand new clients.
- How to reward your employees for retention in a way that everyone is involved but the responsibility isn’t spread too thin.
- How customer surveys improve loyalty even if you don’t listen to anything your customers say!
- Another reason selling on price will burn you in the end.
- And much much more!
Resources mentioned in this podcast include:
- Article about how to talk about discounts more.
- Yes!: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive
- Read the 34 Sales Language Tips for Insurance Agents Here.
If you find this info helpful and would like to say thanks, click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes. Every 5 star review makes me smile and scream out loud with excitement!
Thanks for joining me,