In Part 1 of this 2 part podcast I explain the factors Google uses to determine your search engine ranking.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- How to get everyone within 5 miles of your agency to see your business on Google.
- The 3 factors Google officially admits using when ranking local businesses.
- The 5 major categories of local ranking factors.
- The major advantage captive agents have, and how to combat it.
- What is an online citation and how it affects your rankings.
Resources mentioned in this podcast include:
- Google’s official explanation of how they rank local businesses
- Google Business Listing Management
- The most helpful links to your agency website
- Google+ for Businesses
The foundation of knowledge you’ll get from listening to this episode is extremely helpful but don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast so you can listed to Part 2, where I’ll give you all the specific tricks and secrets to getting to the top of Google!
Thank you so much for listening,