In this 19th episode of Insurance Marketing with John Carroll, I share 18 processes to make your agency more efficient and successful.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- Why establishing processes in your agency can make the difference between succeeding and failing.
- What factors should be considered for developing a sales process.
- What should be included in your referral process?
- An alternative description of your policy review process that can get more clients engaged.
- How additional touches with prospects can improve your re-quote process.
- Why your renewal process should place priority on certain clients and customers.
- The process that, if established in your agency, can prevent you from facing a prospect.
- Questions to ask about your current telemarketing process.
- Endorsement and billing customer service process considerations.
- How processes reduce stress and improve your producers’ abilities to customize their sales approach more easily.
Resources mentioned in this podcast include:
If you got an idea or two you can use from this podcast and want to say thanks, click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes. Every time I get another 5 star review I give my daughters both a big hug. Outside of those times I don’t ever hug them so…
Hope this helps,