In this 5th episode of Insurance Marketing with John Carroll I explain the 15 biggest mistakes insurance agents and producers make while working internet leads.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- Where internet leads come from.
- What makes a lead 100X less valuable.
- Why leads from one company seem better than another.
- The best way to allocate leads within your agency.
- How to get the maximum value from every lead.
- The most common false objections internet leads give.
- And the content marketing mistake I made with this podcast.
Resources mentioned in this podcast include:
- Lead Response Time Study (MIT)
- How to Make Your Quotes Stand Out Article
- How to Get Phone Calls Returned Article
- Recommended Vendor: NetQuote
- Recommended Vendor: AgentInsider
- Recommended Vendor: InsureMe
- Read the 15 Lead Handling Mistakes Here
- Agent Question Message Line: 1-877-871-9589 (call this number to ask a question to be answered live on the podcast)
This is the first podcast episode in nearly 9 months but I promise it won’t be another 9 before I do another one. During the episode I’ll explain why it took me 9 months to create this episode and the business lesson I learned because of it.
If you find this information valuable, click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes to say “Thanks”.
Thank you so much for listening,