In this first of a two part episode of Insurance Marketing, John Carroll shares the secrets to getting hundreds of followers to your agency’s Facebook page!
Listen to this episode to find out:
- What’s the first thing to determine BEFORE trying to grow your Facebook fans.
- What is the most pathetic way to ask for Facebook followers and how to avoid it.
- What are the 4 key elements to having a professional looking agency page.
- How to get a link to your agency’s Facebook page on the top of your personal Facebook profile all the time.
- The best way to link to your Facebook page in your email signature.
- How business cards can help you build fans.
- Why most agents are unsuccessful the first time they setup Facebook ads.
- How to invite your email contacts and your personal Facebook friends to like your agency’s Facebook page.
- How to send individual private invites to your Facebook connections to invite them to follow your Facebook page.
Resources mentioned in this podcast include:
- Article featuring 28 different ways to get more Facebook fans
- Use Fiverr for Facebook cover photos.
- Pic Monkey website for photo editing
- Information about setting up a Facebook like box on your website.
- How to follow and like other local business Facebook pages as your agency.
If you got an actionable tip or two from this podcast and aren’t afraid to show your appreciation, click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes. Every time I get a 5 star review I play Livin’ La Vida Loca as loud as my computer speakers can go and I dance around my office.
Hope this helps you,