Let’s face it, sometimes selling insurance really sucks.
We’ve all had days when it feels like you just can’t catch a break. Your leads are crappy, nobody answers your calls, your appointments all cancel and then underwriting sends an email to let you know they just rejected the biggest policy you wrote last month!
Trying to sell insurance when you’re feeling down is just a waste of time. So if going home isn’t an option for you, pop in your headphones or turn up the speakers so the whole office can listen because here’s a bunch of songs that will lift your spirits and help you get another referral, x-date, or sale!!!
1. Don’t Worry Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin
2. I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
3. What I Am – Will.i.am and Sesame Street
4. Blessed – Bret Dennen
5. I Got You (I Feel Good) – James Brown
6. Carry on – Fun.
7. Walking on Sunshine – Katrina & the Waves
8. Hakuna Matada – The Lion King
9. Allstar – Smashmouth
10. Ob La Di, Ob La Da – The Beatles
11. Touch of Grey – The Grateful Dead
NOW PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE AND GO SELL SOME INSURANCE!!!
P.S. If there’s a song that you think belongs on this list, mention it in the comments below and (as long as it’s appropriate) I’ll add it!