In this podcast episode of Insurance Marketing I share 17 creative and actionable ways to improve your agency’s customer loyalty and retention.
This is the first of 2 podcasts about the subject. In this episode I’m discussing the first 17 and in the next episode I’ll share another 17 ideas to build loyalty.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- The number of policies with one customer that pushes your retention to practically 100%.
- Why offering annual coverage reviews helps customer loyalty even if no one ever agrees to have one.
- An alternative to annual “coverage reviews” that more clients will agree to.
- The psychological barrier that prevents agents from making premium increase phone calls.
- What type of retention increase to expect when you set clients up with automatic payments.
- The hidden client loyalty benefit that results from referrals.
- Secret trick with holiday cards to boost persistency.
- John’s experience as a claim adjuster about how company longevity is a huge benefit.
- How education effects client retention rates.
- What’s even better for building loyalty than remembering your clients’ names.
- Another creative way to make your client relationships like a marriage.
Resources mentioned in this podcast include:
- Article about ideas to strengthen your onboarding process.
- Read the 34 Sales Language Tips for Insurance Agents Here.
If you find this info helpful and would like to say thanks, click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes. Every 5 star review makes me smile and do a fist pump!
Thanks for listening,